Why canon mg5350 scanner not working on windows 10?
By Windows Support
Date : Nov 19, 2018
Views : 199
Comments : 0
Category : windows
Many of the people have experienced the problem of not being able to link with the Canon scanners and printers after updating to Windows. Generally, the users have launched the complaint of Canon scanner won't work on windows 10. Numerous users have mentioned that when they use the Canon scanner, then it works well for sometime but then stops working. After that, hanging issues start appearing in between. Here are some of the solutions that you can use for fixing the Canon MG5350 scanner not working problem.
Use the power plan
1) Turn on the power saver
This is one of the best methods to deal with the problem of cannot scan with Canon MG5350 on Windows 10. Generally, people face this issue because the USB power goes in the scanner. There is a chance that you are also facing this problem because your computer system is connected with the USB wire.
- To solve the problem of Canon scanner won't work on windows 10, all you have to do is to turn on the power saver mode of your Laptop.
- For that, you just have to click on the battery icon that is present on the taskbar and then click on the Power Saver.
2) Use custom power plan
- If you don’t wish to turn on the power saver mode and at the same time you want the power cable to remain connected, then you can turn on the custom power plan.
- To make this thing work or to solve the problem of Canon scanner won't work on windows 10, you must have a good understanding about Windows power settings. If you can perform this step, then go to the battery icon and then click on it.
- After that, turn on the power and sleep settings by clicking on them. Now, move to the “Related Settings” and then move to Additional Power Settings.
- When you will move to the left side, then you will observe the create a power plan option. Select this option and follow all the steps that appear on the screen. Then, your problem of Canon MG5350 scanner not working will get solved.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to solve the problem of cannot scan with Canon MG5350 on Windows 10. We hope that the above-stated procedure works out for you. Technology has a lot of benefits but at the same time there are some flaws that one experiences. Therefore, we must learn how to make a best of a bad situation.