How To Repair Windows 10 Without CD?
By Windows Support
Date : Oct 31, 2018
Views : 125
Comments : 0
Category : Window
If you are looking for different ways through which you can reinstall Windows 10 without CD, then you have come to the right place. Whenever you reinstall an operating system on your computer, the outlook changes completely.
This is one of the reasons why Windows is reinstalled when your system doesn’t work properly or starts jamming in between. Did you ever counter any such scenario where you were afraid to move ahead with the reinstallation process because of data loss? Well if you have, then here are some of the ways that can help you know how to repair Windows 10 without disc.
Rest your PC for reinstallation of windows 10
This is one of the methods that you can use only if your system can boot. As this method can resolve various issues associated with the system, it is very much similar to installing Windows 10 by using the CD.
- To reset Windows 10 without CD, first thing to do is to go on the start menu and then go to settings. After that, visit update security and then finally go to recovery.
- Now, go to the option of reset this PC. Now, go to get started.
- After that, click on remove everything and then finally move to “delete files and clean the drive”.
- Now, go to the button of reset in order to Reset Windows 10 without CD.
Make a disc of Windows installation to reinstall Windows 10 without CD
Again, you can only move ahead with this method when you know that your system can boot properly. Before you begin, you should make a USB drive having more than 3GB of space.
- The first thing to do is to download Microsoft’s tool of media creation on your personal computer.
- Now select 64-bit suitable for your computer system. If it will be compatible with your system, then it will start running automatically.
- Now, to know how to repair Windows 10 without disc, run the tool that you just downloaded. After that, go to Create installations media for another system and then click on the option of next.
- Select Architecture, Edition, and Language for Windows 10 and then again select the button of “Next”.
- Now, in the next step to know how to repair Windows 10 without disc, select the option of USB drive on your computer system and again click on next.
- Once you select the drive, insert your drive in the CPU and then click on Next once again.
- After that, the tool will initiate the process of download. Once that is done, link your USB with the system and start running it in explorer. And then go to “setup”.
Once all the steps are completed, Windows 10 will get installed on your computer system. So, these were the two different ways using which you can reinstall Windows 10 without CD. The best thing about technology is that we have alternate solutions for a single problem and hence we can make a choice and decide our own way to Reset Windows 10 without CD.