How to fix Microsoft one drive error code 1 2 or 6?
By Windows Support
Date : Sep 4, 2018
Views : 304
Comments : 0
Category : Window
Generally, Microsoft One Drive Error Code 1, 2 or 6 mainly occur due to a common cause i.e., sync issues. But don’t think that these error codes are related to syncing. This is because such error codes can also arise when you try to sign in or work on files that are related to personal or business account.
Reasons behind Microsoft one driver error code 1,2 or 6 -
Microsoft One Drive Error Code 1 - When an unknown error occurred on your system with One Drive Program, error code 1 occur at such moment.
Microsoft One Drive Error Code 2 - When one drive program experience any sort of difficulty while trying to get your account details then you will face error code 2. In such circumstances, you have to sign in your account and confirm that there does not exist any authentication issues.
Microsoft One Drive Error Code 6 - Error code 6 just indicate that a timeout error has occurred and you can resolve it simply by restarting your operating system.
Here we are briefly showing you how can you deal with Microsoft One Drive error code 1, 2, and 6 -
A user often gets frustrated when Microsoft One Drive error code 1, 2, and 6 arise and he/she does not have any idea how to resolve this error. In those crucial moments, the first thing that you should try is simply restarting your operating system. If after restarting, the problem is still same then check for updates. If this does not work then you have to contact professionals.
But before that, you can try these simple troubleshooting steps -
1. You need to check internet connectivity on your system on which you are experiencing Microsoft one driver error code 1,2 or 6.
2. Also, check the status of Microsoft Office Online Services.
3. Also, check whether you can access Microsoft services like Outlook. This is because if you can access these services then these may exist temporary issue with One Drive. On the other hand, if you are unable to access Microsoft services then the problem is definitely related to your account.
If all else fine and constant then you have any doubt regarding Microsoft one driver error code 1,2 or 6 then get in touch with professionals as only they can provide you relevant answer.
If Microsoft One Drive error code 1, 2, and 6 occur only for short time duration then definitely there is some kind of malfunction on the server side. In such circumstances, don’t fear about anything and immediately ask for support directly from experts who are proficient in handling such errors. Whenever you contact experts then confirm that you send your server address from Microsoft services along with error codes.
Check these steps to find out the server address -
1. Open the OneDrive webpage and then tap on OneDrive icon that is displaying on the top left corner.
2. Now you will see Microsoft Services from where you have to choose “Outlook.com”.
3. Then, just copy the web address from the address bar and share with experts.
Hope, the information that we have shared in this blog will help you to fix Microsoft one driver error code 1,2 or 6. If you are unable to do so, or the situation is running out of your hands then without wasting the single moment, approach tech experts.