How to Fix Brightness Issues on Windows 10 Version 1809?
By Windows Support
Date : Dec 3, 2018
Views : 59
Comments : 0
Category : Window
When you upgrade your Windows 10, the brightness level gets affected. The brightness remains within the range of 0 to 25%. Which is why it is extremely difficult to view anything on the screen. The typical way to resolve Windows 10 brightness issue is to make adjustments in the display brightness. You can easily increase the brightness by dragging the brightness button. But this method will only work until you reboot your Windows again.
Some of the people have noticed a Windows 10 bug. It was difficult for some of the users to figure out how they can solve the issue with almost negligible brightness level. So, these are the methods that one can use to fix Windows 10 brightness issues
Method: 1 Video drivers update
The Windows 10 update has a terrible problem with the drivers. As many incompatible versions has been released, people have come across certain critical problems. To resolve windows 10 brightness issue this is what you need to do:
- If you are currently using Windows 10 version 1809 and you are thinking of updating video drivers then, open the device manager by going to the Start menu. You also have a choice to press X key and Windows key together at the same time.
- Now, click on the graphics card and move forward to extend the adaptor section. After that, click on the update drivers option.
- In the next step to solve Windows 10 brightness issue, Windows 10 will start searching for new drivers. Then, it starts downloading the softwares that appear in front of it and installs them for you.
- Now, restart your computer system. In case that was the reason for low brightness, then it will get back to normal.
Method: 2 Disable adaptive brightness
Adaptive brightness has always been there. But it is not good in case of Windows 10 Version 1809. So, to solve this issue you can turn off adaptive brightness.To fix windows 10 brightness issues
- To do so, you must open the Control Panel. After that, click on the option of Change advanced power settings and move down to the display section.
- Now, extend it to turn off the option of adaptive brightness.
Method: 3 Use graphics card software for adjusting brightness
There are certain graphics card softwares like the ones from NIVIDIA that comes along with a companion application, which enables the user to make changes in certain hardware settings like brightness. If you use such programs on your Windows 10 version 1809, then it resets the level of brightness. Moreover, the bug issue also gets resolved.
If you want to download official graphics card application, then you can do so by going to the manufacturer’s official website. Generally, they come along with the latest drivers. So, this is also a great method to solve Windows 10 brightness issue.
If none of the above mentioned methods work out for you to fix Windows 10 brightness issues, then you can move to Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Moreover, you have an option to wait for some time to release fixes.